Join us to learn about and discuss the many opportunities for U.S. scholars and researchers to participate in Horizon 2020, the European Union’s €80 billion research program. This special workshop series is brought to you by BILAT USA 4.0, which aims to strengthen research collaboration between the U.S. and the European Union.
In addition to hands-on training in finding and applying for funding opportunities for U.S. institutions, this workshop will provide an overview of how to participate in Horizon 2020, Horizon 2020 agreements and complexities, and additional resources for US-EU research collaboration. The workshop will feature faculty (research administrators) who have successfully applied for and received Horizon 2020 awards.
Who are the Participants:
• University research administrators
• How can we increase research collaboration with Europe in my university? And how can a U.S. University participate in Horizon 2020?
• What type of projects, organizations, and countries are usually supported by Horizon 2020? What partnerships are required or encouraged?
• How do I manage a Horizon 2020 project?
• Atlanta Workshop: September 25, register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bilat-usa-40-horizon-2020-workshop-on-eu-funding-atlanta-tickets-49355733327.
• Chicago Workshop: September 27, register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bilat-usa-40-horizon-2020-workshop-on-eu-funding-chicago-tickets-49563181811.
• Tempe Workshop: October 1, register here: https://researchacademy.asu.edu/2018horizon2020 (please click on “Request an Account”).