Marine and Government Sales Representative, ASV
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to join an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding industry?
We are a fast paced, rapidly expanding company, specializing in the design, build and operation of autonomous maritime vehicles. We operate in the military, offshore energy and research sectors and build innovative, technologically advanced products to solve difficult problems.
Operating out of Broussard, LA and Houston, TX, ASV provides Unmanned Marine Systems products and services to the commercial and military sectors in North and South America. ASV also provides full operational and personnel support to North and South American customers for all vessel leasing services and sales. Job will require some travel (about 20% of time) to conferences, client visits, and ASV demonstrations. Mostly domestic, some international.
Our success is due to the people we employ – if you’re smart, adaptable, highly productive, a team player and relish the challenge that comes with solving difficult problems then ASV is for you.
Ideally the candidate will be based at Lafayette, LA or near Stennis, Mississippi; however consideration will be given to being based in the Northeast US (Washington, DC or Woods Hole, MA).
- Develop strategic relationships, negotiate and close sales with State, Local, and Federal agencies
- Seek out new growth opportunities
- Write proposals and respond to Request For Proposals (RFPs)
- Coordinate with Directors and Senior Managers to deliver innovative solutions and ensure a superior customer experience for government agencies
- Routinely report and relay information to Sales Team.
- Background in ocean or coastal science, oceanography, or hydrography
- Established connections in academic, non-defense government, or defense government sectors
- Ocean science proposal writing in the USA
- Excellent writing skills (MS Word)
- Technical presentation skills (MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with offshore oil/gas operations
- Experience with ocean science project management
- Knowledge of international academic / government ocean science client base is very beneficial
Sales and Marketing Director
Dependent on experience.
CV’s with cover letter to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org